Saturday, December 5, 2009

2008 Masterpiece Retail Box Break

After many weeks of not buying any pack I decided to buy some during the Black Friday sales. Although I got to the sale at two o'clock I still found some great products to purchase. I ended up buying a box of 2008 Masterpiece for $10. It was a retail box, but I didn't care. This was my first box that I've ever opened and the experience was great. Let's get to the cards now.


Retail Box Results

Base set : 84/90 (93%)

Short Print : 2/30

Hits :

C.C. Sabathia Relic

Navy Jim Palmaer #'d/125

Thoughts: It was a good box, with some surprise hits, what more could've wanted for the ten bucks. It's cheaper than a blaster. I really like this set with the mix of legends and current players. I was disappointed that I did not get the Tony Gywnn card I was looking for. I hope to complete this nice looking set.



0 comments: