Monday, December 21, 2009

A Year in Review

2009 was the first year of collecting cards. I mean I was collecting since I was in 6th grade but never something serious. Ever since the card store at the mall closed a few years back, I stopped buying any cards. Except the 2 or 3 packs I bought every year. This past year I started getting into baseball a lot more. Although my Padres weren't very good this year, I did start following them more. I became more interested in cards and started looking for a card shop.I was lucky to find 2 great shops in my area. So thats how I became a collector. Now to my favorite and worst cards of the year.

Best looking base card
2009 Allen & Ginter

Best looking inserts
2009 Topps

Top card I pulled
09 Topps Career Best Relics Ryan Howard Bat

Worst Card I pulled

Best set to collect
2009 Allen & Ginter

Wrost Set
2009 UDX

2009 was a fun year for me collect and I hope 2010 is even better. Happy Holidays Blog-o-sphere thanks for 2009.

0 comments: