With the baseball season already over, teams are preparing for next year. The Off-Season is looking up to be a hectic one, with many players moving to different teams. The Free-Agents available this year are making many teams pull out their check books. Teams that are desperate for a little pop in their lineup will be making a huge splash in the market. They will be making Scott Boras a richer man. Negotiations are going to be bidding wars and prices for players are gonna be steep. Lets take a look at the top free agents available.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
1. Matt Holliday- The top free agent available, will draw many offers. He's going to end up on the team that bids the most. My guess is the Mets, they need some power, and their willing to acquire him no matter the price.
2. Jason Bay- Will attract any team that's looking for power in there lineup. Although his average was a little low he is still a good hitter. He'll probably get a huge lengthy contract. I think he is gonna head to San Fransisco, there going to be busy this off season.
3. Mike Cameron- Good all-around player, was exciting in 2007 with the Padres. He has so many teams that would be able to sign him. I'm taking a long shot on this one and saying he's heading back to San Diego.
4. Chone Figgins- Good hitter with blazing speed, and draws a lot of walks. A on-base % close to 400. Will probably get signed by the Mets.
There it is the top 8 Free Agent batters available. Many exciting All-Stars that are gonna change teams significantly. Who knows where these players are gonna go, but we do know next year will be a competitive.
*Contest: To enter do 2 things
Whoever gets the most correct will win
*Prize: 1 Serial Number cards, 1 open pack of UDX, 1 pack of 2009 Topps Update, and 1 scout Autograph cards.
Monday, November 9, 2009
I'm starting up the blog after a 2 month hiatus. I'm making this a baseball blog like it first was.
New Features, etc:
I'm going to focus more on the aspects of selling and buying cards. Which Products are hot, what cards are being wanted. Also the crazy cards that are being pulled. Throw away your Beckett's, we will show you the real value of your cards.
I will be starting a set of posts, which i will update on a regular bases, that shows the top 10 highest priced cards of a particular set which have sold on Ebay. You will see the first post on the bottom.
Follow me on Twitter
Top 10 Cards from the 2009 Sweet Spot set sold on Ebay(*Updated Daily)
1. Ichiro Bat Barrel Nameplate 1/4 $3,650/31 bids
2. Ken Griffey Jr. Bat Barrel Nameplate 1/9 $685 /23 bids
3. Micheal Jordan Leather Glove Autograph 20/23 $539.99/Buy it Now
4. Derek Jeter Glove Autograph 2/30 $450/Buy it Now
5. Nolan Ryan Sweet Spot Red Ink 1/1 $431.99/3 Bids
6. Gordan Beckham Autograph 1/99 $332/22 Bids
7. Chipper Jones Black Sweet Spot Autograph 9/10 $315.09/17 Bids
8. Derek Jeter Bat Barrel Autograph 19/25 $307/13 Bids
9. Jose Canseco Bat Barrel Nameplate 1/5 $304.99/17 Bids
10. Reggie Jackson Bat Barrel Nameplate 1/6 $207.99/1 Bid